Newly constituted in 2015 and headquartered in Oak Ridge, Tennessee—SES Energy has established a presence in San Antonio, Texas, to service major clients in the compressed natural gas (CNG) and fuel systems arenas.
SES Energy provides fuels systems construction, maintenance and repairs to DoD fueling facilities. Our on-site crews consist of certified welders, pipe fitters, apprentice craft labor, field supervision and project management to provide a self-performance capability—with the experience and ability to meet challenges encountered on tank and pipeline repair projects in remote locations at CONUS and OCONUS military installations.
COMPRESSED NATURAL GAS
- Specializing in industrial piping with an emphasis on CNG work
- Engineering “A” Construction License in California and acquiring CNG licenses in other states
- Licensed in plumbing, steam fitting, cooling and heating design and installations for natural gas, boilers, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Employees qualified in pipe welding from mild steel, stainless steel to alloy 20 and chrome alloys
- Registered and licensed in Canada through sister company, SES Construction and Fuel Services (SCF).
- SES Energy employees have extensive experience constructing CNG systems throughout the lower 48 states and Canada and are familiar with CNG industry suppliers and equipment, B-codes for installation and working alongside electrical and civil subcontractors to meet the aggressive deadlines required in the CNG industry.
- Fuel System Construction
- Fuel Storage Systems
- API 653 Tank Repairs and API 570 Pipeline Repairs
- Fill Stands and Truck Off-Loading Systems
- Hydrant Fueling and Product Recovery Systems
- Pumps and Filter Separators
- Oil/Water Separators
- Civil Construction
SES Energy operates primarily under these NAICS codes:
237120 – Oil and Gas Pipeline and Related Structures Construction