Our firms within the Bristol Bay Construction Holdings (BBCH) provide a broad range of environmental services including investigation, remediation, restoration, compliance, pollution prevention, and a full range of NEPA and Natural Resource/Ecological services.
For over a quarter of a century our personnel have been providing government and private clients with systematic approaches to provide cost-effective, innovative, and sustainable solutions. A history of high client retention and repeat business is testimony to a reputation held by the BBCH for quality, consistency, and dependability.
Our expertise includes:
- Site Assessments
- Emerging Contaminant Investigation and Monitoring
- Environmental Remediation, Design and Construction
- Storage Tank Closure and Management
- Asbestos and Lead-Based Paint Surveys
- Mold & Indoor Air Quality Evaluations
- Regulatory Compliance and Pollution Prevention (EPCRA, SPCC & SWPPP)
- Emergency Response
- Hazardous Waste Management
- NEPA and Natural Resources
- Conservation and Planning
Companies that perform environmental services: