Client: GCCS, Inc.
Categories: Electrical, Engineering Design, Medical Facility, SES Electrical LLC
- Performed emergency electrical system repairs for the 22nd Medical Clinic.
- Designed/engineered and implemented the switchover of systems from generator backup to battery backup by removing existing 500 kW diesel power emergency generator, ancillary equipment, and fuel tanks
- Installed a new UPS and battery backup to provide alternate power for life safety equipment
- Removed four existing automatic transfer switches
- Installed a separate electrical panel-board with mechanically interlocked circuit breakers and reconfigured the power so that essential equipment loads were connected to the new distribution system