Aerostar Environmental and Construction LLC (AEC) is an Alaska Native-owned company and SBA-certified 8(a) small disadvantaged business established in 2018 to concentrate on project efforts classified under primary NAICS Code 562910, Environmental Remediation Services.
AEC’s current business targets are small business opportunities with federal and state/local government agencies as well as contracts with commercial and industrial businesses to provide environmental remediation and restoration services and construction support. At the same time, AEC pursues subcontracting efforts with well-established contractors in both the environmental services and construction industries, with efforts focused primarily on opportunities within the Southern region of the U.S.
- environmental remediation and cleanup of contaminated soil, sediment, surface water, and groundwater using ex-situ and in-situ methods of remediation technology;
- removal, packaging, transport, and disposal of environmental waste in accordance with government regulations;
- hazardous and toxic materials abatement in building structures, including demolition;
- fuel and oil spill remediation;
- emergency response remediation efforts resulting from natural disasters and other catastrophic events;
- landfill excavation, soil and waste removal/disposal, and closure;
- brownfield remediation and redevelopment; and
- remediation of solid and hazardous military munitions waste and unexploded ordnance; and activities associated with or incidental to environmental remediation project efforts, which may include site assessment, site characterization, soil and groundwater sampling and analysis, soil and groundwater treatment systems design and construction, post-remediation confirmatory sampling and analysis, site restoration and revegetation, and long-term site management and post-closure monitoring.
AEC operates primarily under these NAICS codes:
562910 – Environmental Remediation Services
541620 – Environmental Consulting Services