SES companies are nine companies marketed under the umbrella of the SES group of companies:
- SpecPro Environmental Services LLC (SES)
- SES Construction and Fuel Services LLC (SCF)
- Aerostar SES LLC (ASL)
- SES Energy Services LLC (SES Energy) — SBA-certified 8(a) company
- SES Electrical LLC (SEL) — SBA-certified 8(a) company
- SES Civil and Environmental LLC (SCE) — SBA-certified 8(a) company
- SES Technologies LLC (STL)
- SES Infrastructure Services LLC (SES Infrastructure)
- Aerostar Environmental and Construction LLC (AEC)
Our companies’ proficiencies are in civil and infrastructure engineering, design, and construction; fuel systems construction, maintenance and repair; and a broad range of environmental services including investigation, remediation, restoration, compliance, and pollution prevention. For over a quarter of a century the personnel associated with each SES company have been providing government and private clients with systematic approaches to provide cost-effective, innovative, and sustainable solutions. A history of high client retention and repeat business is testimony to a reputation held by SES companies for quality, consistency, and dependability.
SES companies are headquartered in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, with additional offices throughout the south and southeast. We establish temporary site support offices as needed to service our clients nationwide and overseas.
All our companies are subsidiaries of Bristol Bay Native Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation with operations in government services, construction, industrial services and tourism.
Established through the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act of 1971 (ANCSA), Bristol Bay Native Corporation works to ensure the continuation of the life and culture of more than 10,000 shareholders—the Eskimo, Indian and Aleut Natives of Southwest Alaska’s Bristol Bay region.
To learn more about Bristol Bay Native Corporation, visit bbnc.net.